7 Link Challenge

Yesterday I was reading this post and learned about ProBlogger's 7 Link Challenge. Have you tried it?

Here are the 7 Link rules as described by Darren Rowse.

The idea is to publish a post that is a list of 7 links to posts that you and others have written that respond to the following 7 categories. Your links should be to:

Your first post
A post you enjoyed writing the most
A post which had a great discussion
A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written
Your most helpful post
A post with a title that you are proud of
A post that you wish more people had read


You might like to add a few explanations to different links – for example to talk a little about why you enjoyed writing a post or what you like about the post on another blog that you link to or why you regret the post you regret.

Okay, here goes!

This is my first post.

I don't think that there's one post that I enjoyed writing the most. Here are a few, in no particular order, that I remember having fun writing.

Cupcakes: Are You My Frenemy?
A Pennsylvania Story
A Twilight Walk On Castle Island
Me + The Pink Panther
A Post Noir - For Dorothy Parker On Her Birthday
Steve Martin + Nutella = Big Smile

Here are a few posts that had some great discussions.

A Study In Black
Happy Juneteenth!
Are You Kidding Me?
My Response To Don Imus
Pantyhose: To Wear Or Not To Wear?

A post on someone else’s blog that I wish I'd written is this one. I wasn't brave enough. But then I wrote this one in response.

My most helpful post is probably this one about CVS coupons.

A post with a title that I'm proud of is Yada, Yada, Frittata.

A post that I wish more people had read is probably this one about blogging.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone! : )


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Sign up for SOLSTICE.

Comments

alessandra said…
This 7 links is interesting, I checked only 2 posts because I don't have time now, soon I'll check the others.
Cheers!
T. said…
Thanks for an enjoyable way to spend a hot Sunday afternoon! Here's mine: http://anesthesioboist.blogspot.com/2010/07/7-link-challenge.html
Liz Dwyer said…
Ooh, I like this very much! I will have to try this out. I checked out some of your links and it's so nice to see all the different facets of YOU in them!
Tracy said…
This was such, Anali--great moment to read through some of your archives! Didn't know about the 7 Link...something new all the time! ;o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
Lisa Johnson said…
alessandra - I appreciate you looking at any of them!

t - You're welcome! Always like to have some fun over here.

los angelista - Thanks so much!

tracy - Glad you enjoyed it! It was fun for me looking at these old posts too. : )

Popular Posts