Guest Blogging at the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism


It's no secret that I love Massachusetts. I'm third generation born here and often gush about the beauty of the Bay State.

For years on this blog, I've been showing what a great place Massachusetts is to live and visit, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that I would want to take it up a notch.

Today, I'm so excited to be guest blogging over at the Massachusetts Office of Travel and Tourism! Take a look at my blog post 3 Simple Ways to Enjoy A Day In Boston.

Enjoy your weekend! Anyone going apple picking?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Can-Can said…
Congrats on the guest post. Ah - apple picking. I used to take my kids every year. One of the best birthday parties ever was an apple-picking one. My then best friend & I took our kids and few others in a school van apple picking. When it began raining, we served them the prepacked sandwiches and cupcakes in the van - then the sun came out and they did more apple picking. Thanks for jogging my memory.
Lisa Johnson said…
can-can - Thank you! That sounds like such a fun party. I went apple picking a few times and always enjoyed it. It's been such a long time since I've gone....
Sofia said…
Guest blogging is an awesome tactic in order to bring traffic to your site and build credibility. When writers take the writing part seriously and do a well-done job, there is no doubt that your credibility will be built and your online presence is magnified!
Lisa Johnson said…
sofia - Thanks for stopping by! I do hope that others appreciate my writing and that more opportunities will open for me.

Popular Posts