Taking A Few Steps Back


Like this seagull, time flies. Almost two weeks ago, I said that I'd share some more pictures from my walk. I got caught up with work, but met my deadline yesterday. Priorities.


But I didn't forget. So here are some pictures of Boston's waterfront area at Rowes Wharf. If you'd like some music to go with the pictures, click here for some Otis Redding.


I also said that I'd report back about some Back to Nature products. Disclaimer: The Sunflower Basil Crackers and Fudge Mint Cookies were provided free to me. Thank you Genevieve!


But if I hadn't liked them, you wouldn't be hearing about them. There are no pictures of these treats, because G and I inhaled them! Yes, they were that good! Especially the cookies! Such chocolaty minty deliciousness!


They're a nice treat whether on land or at sea.


I can just picture myself sitting aboard this beauty while snacking on a few.


I hope you like the pictures. And enjoyed this short walk with me.


I have more pictures for you coming up. Unfortunately, I haven't been to Italy recently. Well, ever actually. But I did take a lovely stroll around the North End. Here's a little preview.




Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Sign up for SOLSTICE.

Comments

Popular Posts