Monday, June 23, 2014

Third Time's The Charm?

This Goodwill chair has gone through its third iteration. Maybe this one will stick.

In case you haven't seen the previous two, take a look here and here. I'm not sure if this version will stick, but I felt like trying something else.

I kept thinking about how I wanted a Boho style chair and my in-process quilt. So I decided to take some of the quilt and replace the seat cover. We'll see how this one feels. I guess I can always change it again.

The chair saga continues!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Share/Bookmark Print this post

No comments:

Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.