Blogging Blueberry Pie + Happy 4th of July!


All the articles, blog posts, talk, and tweets about pies finally got to me. It's been years since I made a pie. And for the life of me, I don't know why I stopped making them.

When I lived with my parents, I baked them a lot for the holidays. I guess that was before gingerbread and scones made their way into my baking life. But I still love pie!

Today I decided to make a blueberry pie to take over my aunt's house later this afternoon. I found the perfect recipe and made the dough for the crust.

Now to roll it out and fill it. I'll blog the rest tonight or tomorrow. immediately because I'm too excited to wait! Wish me luck!

Also see: Part 2 and Part 3.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Find me on Instagram: @analisfirstamendment

Comments

Popular Posts