Single Serving Sugar Cookies


Today, we're revisiting my obsession with single serving desserts! No need for me to write out the recipe, because no major adapting was necessary. On second thought, I will add the recipe.

As of today, the blog that I linked to has not updated since this recipe in January. As I've found blogging for many years, blogs come and go and this recipe could be gone in a few months. Either way, this single serving sugar cookie recipe is perfect!

Single Serving Sugar Cookies

2 T flour
1 T sugar
1/4 tsp. baking powder
pinch of salt
2 T Smart Balance softened (butter, margarine, etc.)
1/2 T vanilla almond milk (soy, rice, regular, etc.)
1/4 tsp. vanilla extract

Set aside a cookie sheet and preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine ingredients in a small bowl and use the tablespoon to divide into 2-3 smaller cookies or make one big cookie.

I have to admit that I made this recipe twice yesterday. I made one giant cookie after these!

Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes.

I spread a bit of leftover vanilla frosting from this cake and added these decorations, because they look pretty and Eastery. Yes, I know Eastery is not a real word. Or is it? : )

I've had these forever and got them at Fox & Obel when I was in Chicago. Hopefully the shelf life is several years, because I can only use them so often and don't want to throw them away. They still taste good. So do these cookies.

To those of you who celebrate, Happy Easter!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? Please consider starting here and help this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts