The Little Things

Sometimes little things make a big difference. I just went to search on Google and noticed all the treats!

When you're signed into your account, it's personalized on your birthday. But with the duality of my birthday, I get the black ribbon as well. I said a little prayer for all those who passed on this day and for those they left behind.

As the years pass, it's easier to celebrate. I took the day off from work to catch up on a few things and to spend it with family and friends.

Hope you have a good day as well!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Tracy said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lisa! Oh, that is tough though, your birthday on 9/11... It's nice to find you again. And fun you found me at my new blog. Yes, changes again... Change it's a good thing. ;o) But From next week I'll be needing to take a blogging sabbatical while I have some health & other issues happening just now. I hope to be around when I can. :o) Happy Days!
Lisa Johnson said…
tracy - Thank you! I will definitely keep in touch. Feel better and rest up!
Can-Can said…
Happy Belated birthday. While most of us don't share such an infamous birth date, every birthday is filled with positive and negative events. I am glad that you celebrated and that you took the day off. There's no one else in the world like you!
Lisa Johnson said…
can-can - Thank you! : )
Unknown said…
Happy birthday Lisa !, god bless you and i wish the best for you ! :)
sorry i'm kinda late, hehe

http://feafum.blogspot.com/
Lisa Johnson said…
muhammad - Thank you. : )

Popular Posts