Some Movies I Loved


Over the last few months, I've been keeping track of all the movies that I've seen. Getting DVDs from the library makes it so easy!

There were some movies that weren't so great. One film was probably the worst that I had ever seen. *shudder* Truly horrible. At least in my opinion. It got some good reviews, but I just don't get it. That's almost two hours that I can't get back.

Anyway, the movie list that I'm keeping is getting far too long for one blog post, so I decided to focus on the good ones and break it into smaller pieces. 

Here are four movies that were everything that I want in a film. Truly remarkable. If you like foreign films, especially independent cinema, then I think that you'll enjoy them too. Check them out if you get the chance.

Broken Embraces
Exporting Raymond
Dreams of Dust 
When We Leave

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

*Updated 5/19/2013* Last night I watched the movie Samsara. Take a look here to see what I thought of it.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~

Comments

Popular Posts