Quincy's Track At Faxon Field


Today it really felt like Spring. The sun was shining and it was in the high 50's.  Also my allergies kicked up a couple of days ago. I was coughing like crazy and started taking my allergy pills again. That seems pretty official to me.

For the last several months, I kept hearing about a new track in Quincy and was looking forward to using it in the warm weather. It was finally completed and since I was going to be in the area today, I decided to stop by and check it out.
It's pretty nice! There were a few people using it besides me. One thing that surprised me was the number of bugs out there!

The mosquitoes or flies or whatever they are have taken over. I guess that's the tradeoff between taking my exercise outside over using the treadmill indoors.

Well, it was so nice and sunny out that I decided to walk a bit anyway and take some pictures. I did two times around, which was just a half mile, but it was something.

I'll have to go back and do some running and jogging. But today I was dressed for a trip to the library to do some research and get some more DVDs.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

*Updated 7/27/2013* I went to the track early this evening and did a 2 mile walk, so 8 times around. And there were no bugs! It was perfect! I might jog next time.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~

Comments

Popular Posts