Ode To Bread



This video really struck a chord with me. I love baking bread from scratch. There's nothing like it. Especially the smell in the house. I even did a Homemade Bread Pledge for a while.

The video is produced by Panera. I enjoy their bread too. The people in the video really speak to the essence of baking. Plus they talk about some new things as well. Since I really enjoyed watching this, I thought that I'd pass it along.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

El said…
There really is nothing like fresh bread right out of the oven We try to bake it in batches, slice it and freeze it. So good- especially when it's cold outside!
Lisa Johnson said…
el - I never really freeze it. Something to try...

Popular Posts