Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ode To Bread



This video really struck a chord with me. I love baking bread from scratch. There's nothing like it. Especially the smell in the house. I even did a Homemade Bread Pledge for a while.

The video is produced by Panera. I enjoy their bread too. The people in the video really speak to the essence of baking. Plus they talk about some new things as well. Since I really enjoyed watching this, I thought that I'd pass it along.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.


Share/Bookmark Print this post

2 comments:

El said...

There really is nothing like fresh bread right out of the oven We try to bake it in batches, slice it and freeze it. So good- especially when it's cold outside!

Lisa said...

el - I never really freeze it. Something to try...

 
Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.