The Brockton Rox & DVD Recommendations

I can't believe I got this shot! My brother and I went to a Brockton Rox game last night and my camera was on fire! If you take enough pictures, you're bound to get a good one eventually.

Today was a rather hectic day and the immediate future is looking busy too. Luckily in a good way. You know the old saying, "When it rains, it pours." It's so true. I guess that's why people keep saying it. : )

* * *

This post was going to be longer, but it's just not going to happen, so I wanted to quickly share two movies that I saw recently. They're both good, but in very different ways.

The Republic of Love is romantic, has great music, and was just fun to watch.

If you're filled with existential angst and want to view a film that will further your contemplative mood, then you might like The Nines. It's not for everyone, but I liked how it was broken into a series of vignettes to tell the bigger story.

That's all for now. I hope you're all enjoying your week!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Sign up for SOLSTICE.

Comments

Sharlene T. said…
Oh, wow, you were so on point! What a fantastic picture... could be a prize-winner... or sent to a sports mag... really great... proud of you... come visit when you can and check out my very first vlog...

Twitter: SolarChief
Lisa Johnson said…
sharlene - Thank you! I appreciate your comment and will be stopping by your place soon. I get so behind in blog visits and answering comments. Trying to catch up some today! ; )

Popular Posts