The Essence Of A Writer

I had the great fortune to write a guest post over at Freelance Writing Jobs. Please click here to read my post called The Essence Of A writer.

Deborah Ng does a great job at Freelance Writing Jobs by finding different freelance writing opportunities and listing them for free. I hope that you'll check out her blog.

I'm looking for more writing opportunities and hoping some will come my way. Do you need a freelance writer and like my writing style? I can also provide writing samples. Please contact me at analisfirstamendment AT hotmail DOT com.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck! All my assignments have just been cold calls. I've been lucky. The online cold calls panned out less than the print ones, surprisingly.
Lisa Johnson said…
bipolarlawyercook - Thank you! Interesting. Maybe I need to try some cold calling too...

Popular Posts