Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Essence Of A Writer

I had the great fortune to write a guest post over at Freelance Writing Jobs. Please click here to read my post called The Essence Of A writer.

Deborah Ng does a great job at Freelance Writing Jobs by finding different freelance writing opportunities and listing them for free. I hope that you'll check out her blog.

I'm looking for more writing opportunities and hoping some will come my way. Do you need a freelance writer and like my writing style? I can also provide writing samples. Please contact me at analisfirstamendment AT hotmail DOT com.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link


Share/Bookmark Print this post

2 comments:

BipolarLawyerCook said...

Good luck! All my assignments have just been cold calls. I've been lucky. The online cold calls panned out less than the print ones, surprisingly.

Anali said...

bipolarlawyercook - Thank you! Interesting. Maybe I need to try some cold calling too...

 
Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2016. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission.