An Oldie But A Goodie

Remember this post? Well, it was recycled into my latest post here on my food blog And Razzleberry Dressing.

I haven't baked in weeks! That will be ending tonight when I make my family's favorite and my holiday specialty for Thanksgiving - gingerbread. If you'd like to try it as well, my gingerbread recipe is here. And you can find out how I chose the name for my food blog.


I'm very thankful for all of you who stop by here and read. Especially those of you who leave me nice comments! If you've been reading for a while, or even if it's your first time today,but you haven't commented, why not start today? And thank you in advance!




*Updated 4/3/2013* I keep running across these stray BoomerGirl posts from years ago. The dead links were removed and I need to post my gingerbread recipe here. With Spring just arriving, it's no longer the season. Maybe in the Fall.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2007. All rights reserved.
This Post's Link

Comments

FH said…
Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow Anali. I am busy cooking today, will be a on short break from Thursday to Monday! See you later:))
Nance said…
Today is Thank Your First Commenter Day, according to Neil over at Citizen of the Month. He instituted it three years or so ago, and it's a nice little tradition. In true Anali spirit, I adapted it--lol--and thanked all my commenters today over at the Dept. What a coincidence that you did much the same here today!
AVIANA said…
happy turkey!
Lisa Johnson said…
asha - Happy Thanksgiving to you too Asha! : )

nance - That is funny! Something in the air I guess! ; )

aviana - Happy Turkey and Birthday to you! ; )
I've been thinking about gingerbread. Thank you! And have a great Thanksgiving...
Lisa Johnson said…
bipolarlawyercook - We were just posting at the same time, so I missed your comment by two minutes. You're welcome and I hope you try the recipe! And have a great Thanksgiving too!

Popular Posts