Week of September 1 -7, 2014

* * * * * * Big changes are coming soon! * * * * * *

Monday, January 21, 2013

Interested In Advertising On A Blog?


Take a look at my advertising philosophy. A portion of advertising dollars is given to different charitable organizations. Read here and here to find out more about this blog.

If you're interested in sponsored posts or advertising on Anali's First Amendment, please let me know!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~


Share/Bookmark Print this post

2 comments:

dmarks said...

Hope you are getting enough "hits" to make it all work.

Lisa Johnson said...

dmarks - Thanks! I do my best! : )

 
Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2014. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission. Please read About + Contact for more details.