Take 3 - Wollaston Theatre News

*Updated 6/28/2016* 
 Very sad news. See most recent post about the Wollaston Theatre demolition. 💣 
This is the third post in what has become a series of posts about the Wollaston Theatre. I know that many of you are interested, because I get many visitors searching for the latest news.

I don't have much to tell you right now, but today I followed up on my last post. The sale is still pending. Due Diligence is being conducted and will take at least another month. I'll keep you posted.

For now, if you haven't read my first two posts, I'm linking to them below with the dates for easy reference.

Post #1 (March 11, 2007) Wollaston Theatre - A Local Treasure
Post #2 (November 21, 2008) Wollaston Theatre Update

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.
This Post's Link

Comments

Popular Posts