Work On Purpose For A Dream


There are so many pretty pictures and inspirational quotes that I see all over the internet lately. Like a blog post that I saw yesterday on Shutterbean.

So I decided to do one of my own. I took this picture of Nauset Lighthouse recently while I was on the Cape. There will be another blog post about that soon.

Something about lighthouses, like lamp lights, draws me in. The though of a beacon in the storm leading the way to safety seems quite romantic. It would be really cool to stay overnight at a lighthouse. Maybe one day.

I've been planning to read Dolly Parton's book, Dream More: Celebrate the Dreamer in You. I'll get to it one of these days. After hearing her On Point interview with Tom Ashbrook, I was really impressed.

Right now, I'm just working on purpose for my dreams.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts