What's Next? Here's A Hint.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes that I haven't mentioned yet. I'm sooooo excited that I can barely contain myself!

More will be revealed next month. Much more. 

This quote by Steve Martin that I found in an article really resonates with me. I am feeling so impatient!

If you want a hint of what's next, you can click here.

It seems that most people aren't curious enough to click on links though. Will you?

For those of you who do, what do you think?






Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Can-Can said…
Wondering what's next with the Next Amendment. I'm sure it'll be as great as the first amendment has been.
Lisa Johnson said…
Can-Can - It's in the works! I'm so excited!

Popular Posts