Top 8 Links: Tasty


It's been a while since I've done a link roundup here. They are some of my favorite types of blog posts, so I'm bringing them back more often.

Here are some food links that I like. Hope you enjoy them too!

* * *  

29 Foods You Didn’t Know You Could DIY (BuzzFeed Food)

Vanilla Infused Fleur de Sel (Phi | Princess Tofu)

Rose, Orange, and Cardamom Mini Layer Cakes (The Kitchn)

Introducing Kalettes, a Kale and Brussels Sprout Hybrid (The Daily Meal)

2014 Best Brunch Restaurants in America (Open Table)

What The Hell Is ‘Pizza Cake’? (Boston.com)

Buenos Aires - Three Most Famous Ice Cream Shops (Tiny Urban Kitchen)

6 Common Mistakes People Make When Baking Brownies (Bon Appetit)

+ + +
Photo credits from left to right: BuzzFeed Food; Phi | Princess Tofu;Tessa Huff; Facebook Kalettes; Open Table; Eater; Tiny Urban Kitchen; Tom Schierlitz


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts