Hashcapade: Beacon Hill Bistro in Boston


hash•ca•pade n. 1. The art of the perfect hash adventure at a restaurant or in your own kitchen. 2. A twitter hashtag, e.g. #hashcapade, used to indicate a hashcapade. 3. Delicious.
In December, I was invited by cookbook author and hash enthusiast Clark Haass to embark on my own hash adventure as part of his 50 City Hashcapades.  It sounded really fun and I would get to represent the city of Boston. What's not to love?

Researching restaurants took a bit of time. I decided on Beacon Hill Bistro and recently went on my hash adventure. If you'd like to read about it, head over to the Hashcapade website and take a look!


* * *
Disclosure: I received a World Hash Domination Kit as part of my Hashcapade. Thank you Clark!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts