Thinking About Nelson Mandela

As I was preparing my coffee this morning, I decided to use this Sugar Chocolate Coffee Bean Grinder that I bought at Trader Joe's.

I couldn't help but notice that it's a product of South Africa.

After that, I started thinking about Nelson Mandela again and his recent death. What an extraordinary life!

That we lived at the same time that he existed on this planet is amazing to me. Such a blessing that we breathed the same air as this wonderful spirit. I am in awe of him and all that he did to make the world a better place.

When I think of this quote by him, it means so much because his life showed that it's true.

"It always seems impossible until it's done." ~ Nelson Mandela


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts