Secret Santa Or Yankee Swap Gift


I've never been a fan of the Yankee Swap. Some people love it, but I prefer Secret Santa. There's an app for that by the way.

Gag gifts aren't my thing. You can buy inexpensive gifts that are very nice too. That being said, I happened to see this White Castle candle. It's hamburger scented.

This might be a good gift for a guy. Especially a carnivorous one.

Plus, 100% of net proceeds from the sales will be donated to Autism Speaks. So you can accomplish some of your philanthropic goals while buying gifts and helping a good cause.

+ + +
Photo Credit: White Castle


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts