Fundraising Success! $500.00 Goal Reached For All Aboard The Arc!


It may be a rainy Monday afternoon, but I'm feeling on top of the world! While I'm normally just writing blog posts twice a week now, on Wednesdays and Saturdays, this post is a special exception.

Today, I reached my $500.00 fundraising goal for All Aboard The Arc! So many people helped me! Family, offline friends, online friends, co-workers. Thank you to everyone who donated, tweeted, re-tweeted, posted on Facebook, encouraged me on Facebook, encouraged me in person, on the phone, via email. Hopefully this isn't sounding too much like an Oscar acceptance speech. : )

Anyway, I'm really grateful for all the help from everyone. This money will do a lot of good for many at the Brockton Area Arc.

Who gave the final donation that put me over the top? Greyston Bakery!

Greyston Bakery had already given so much for the giveaway to help sweeten the fundraiser and then they went even more above and beyond.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.

Comments

The Duo Dishes said…
Happy to hear it! Congrats!
Lisa Johnson said…
tdd - Thank you so much Chrystal! It feels great and donations are still coming in!

Popular Posts