Before Midnight: The "Before" Trilogy Is Complete


Did you see the 1995 movie Before Sunrise with Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy? I remember seeing this movie and thinking, "How can there not be a sequel?" 

I refused to accept that sad fate and luckily all the people involved with the film got on board with me and released Before Sunset in 2004. Another incredible film.

After seeing it, I thought about getting the two DVDs. Then I realized that there was no way this could not be a trilogy. That would be just too cruel to the audience. I'd wait and get all three. Fingers crossed.

For three decades I've been enjoying these films. It's funny interesting seeing yourself grow older along with the actors.

Well, finally the trilogy is complete! They are releasing the third film, Before Midnight, on May 24th. I cannot wait to see it!

Have you seen the other two films? Will you see Before Midnight?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
 Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.

Comments

Chris O said…
Hi Lisa, I haven't heard of either motive but after watching the trailer in your blog I'm going to seek them out. Looks like a great movie! Hope you and yours are doing well.
Lisa Johnson said…
chris - Enjoy and let me know what you think!

Popular Posts