Single Serving Homemade Cheesecake


The last single serving dessert was these donuts. A little over a month ago.

Since then I've been working on a cheesecake recipe. I combined a bunch of different recipes for crusts and fillings. Changed the amounts to single serving size. Then test baked three different versions. This time, I think I got it.


Single Serving Homemade Cheesecake
(makes one tiny cheesecake)

Ingredients + Instructions

Crust

2 T Smart Balance softened (butter, margarine, etc.)
2 T graham flour
2 T all-purpose flour
2 T powdered sugar
pinch of salt

In a very small bowl, combine ingredients. Use your hands and press crust dough into a small ramekin.  Press the crust, so that it is about halfway up the sides.

Filling

3 T plain cream cheese
2 1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
a few fresh shavings of lemon zest

You can use the same bowl to make the filling, which is what I did. Combine the ingredients. I zested the lemon right into the bowl. Spoon the filling into the crust.

I used a toaster oven to bake this, so I'm not sure about the timing in a regular oven. Do not preheat the oven. Set to 350 degrees and bake for 7-10 minutes.

Check to make sure that it does not burn. The first two times that I made this, the crust and top scorched black. After you remove from the oven, put the ramekin on a plate and refrigerate (or put in the freezer) to cool down for a few minutes.

When it's a bit cooler, you should very easily be able to slide the cheesecake out of the ramekin onto the plate. Start to cooled finish, you should have a cheesecake within 35 minutes.

Eat and enjoy!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
 Shopping on Amazon today? Please consider starting here and help this blog.

Comments

The Duo Dishes said…
Oh man, these single serving desserts could be a downfall for some of us who will just keep making them over and over. That may or may not have happened with a certain single serving brownie. :) Thanks for sharing these though! It goes to show that you can make a big dessert mini-sized for a little treat.
Lisa Johnson said…
tdd - It's a downfall for me too! Glad you're enjoying them. There are more coming. : )

Popular Posts