Get Ready For Spring ~ Happy Groundhog Day!



Most of us have seen the movie Groundhog Day. I just found this article about it, that's quite interesting. Take a look if you get a chance. Reading it makes me want to watch the movie again. It's been years since I've seen it.

In keeping with the Groundhog Day theme, here are some "holiday" related Etsy items and of course, what's the day without Groundhog Day cupcakes!This cupcake is my favorite. Look at that face! : )


Have a great weekend everyone!

*Updated 3/23/2013* That groundhog is a liar! In case you haven't heard, he's been indicted by authorities in Ohio for "misrepresentation of spring." Sounds good to me!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? Please consider starting here and help this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts