Be part of the audience for the relaunch of TV Diner!

NECN is relaunching TV Diner this Fall, and Billy Costa and Jenny Johnson are inviting fans to be in the first new show!

Boston's Faneuil Hall Marketplace will be TV Diner's new base camp and fans from around the region can be in the on-camera audience for the taping of the debut episode.

The taping is 11am on Tuesday, October 9, 2012 at Faneuil Hall in the South Marketplace, near Ann Taylor and Urban Outfitters. It should be really fun!

I don't have cable, but I'd watch it if I did! TV Diner is on Saturdays at 10am and 7pm, and weeknights at 7:30pm on NECN.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Find me on Instagram: @analisfirstamendment

Comments

Popular Posts