More Signs of Spring


Temperatures rose to the 60's yesterday and hopefully will hit 70 today.

The daffodils are coming up in my mom's garden. And while running some errands yesterday, I stopped by Wollaston Beach.

The events happening in Japan leave me speechless. But make me feel grateful for every good thing in my life that I can think of. Saying prayers of hope and savoring each day. It's all too clear that tomorrow is not promised.

Enjoy the day my friends and happy weekend to you!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Can-Can said…
Thanks for these signs of spring. I've been noticing them all around and being hopeful. Despite the brief snow shower set back today, spring is here again.
Lisa Johnson said…
can-can - You're welcome! The snow was quite a surprise today, but luckily it's too warm to stick.

Popular Posts