A Meme Inspired By: this joy + ride

Flickr photo by Rowan of Ravara
Have you missed seeing memes on this blog? If so, you're in for a treat today! It's not a "real blog meme." It's inspired by the blog, this joy + ride. I look forward to reading the answers each time someone new is featured. The same questions are asked, very much like a meme, and it's always interesting to see how different or sometimes how very similar we are as people.

So take a look at the most recent issue to get an idea of the style. My meme is a modified version with something new thrown in just for fun.

~ On The Nightstand ~
lamp
box of tissues
cell phone
lip gloss
water
lotion
book: This I Believe

~ Am Loving ~
Blackcurrant Breeze Tea with fresh lemon + honey


What’s one item in your winter wardrobe you can’t go without?
A warm scarf! I have many colors and textures and never leave the house without one. I'm always freezing and sometimes I wear one in the house!

What's a recent dream you remember that you can share with us?
I was riding an old-fashioned bike with a straw basket. It's exactly the bike that I want! It was summer and I was having so much fun riding it. It was sunny with a warm breeze and I wondered why I didn't ride my bike all the time. I woke up and wished that I had that bike and that it was summer!


That's the meme! I hope you liked it and please feel free to do it too!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Tera said…
Thanks for sharing Anali (as I realize I don't even own a nightstand!!!). What's funny about summertime is I immediatlely think picnics & watermelon! And the truth is, I really don't care much for the latter! Fun...I do miss memes almost as much as posting on my blog :-)

P.S. Love the bike...brings back memories!
Lisa Johnson said…
tera - You're welcome! Oh I do miss picnics! I didn't go on any last summer, even though it was on my life list. If I make it through this dreadful snow and ice filled winter, I must go on many picnics starting in the spring! ; )
Tracy said…
VERY fun to read you meme, Lisa... Your nightstand sounds like mine. ;o) Although I'm currently reading Eat, Pray, Love. That tea sounds delicicious... sounds like it'd be good cold, over in for summer too. Oh, but I love that bicycle--I dream of an old-fashioned sweetie like that--willow basket a "must" ;o) Happy Weekend ((HUGS)) Oh, stop by my place, if you can, during the weekend–I’m having a fun Valentine Giveaway!
Lisa Johnson said…
tracy - Glad you liked the meme! I'll be over today for the giveaway. Have a great weekend too! ; )

Popular Posts