Charlie Brown Christmas Trees


Aren't these little Charlie Brown Christmas Trees adorable? They're for sale at Downtown Crossing.

I almost bought one, but they're cash only and I didn't have enough on me. That's Charlie Brown sad too! Maybe I'll go back and get one.

Do any of you have Charlie Brown Christmas Trees?



Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Shopping on Amazon today? Please consider starting here and help this blog.

Comments

lori said…
I have a whole bunch of these in my yard. I decorated two of the larger ones outside charlie brown style. love them.
Lisa Johnson said…
lexlocilori - That sounds so cute! ; )
Tracy said…
Hi, Anali! I love Charlie Brown trees the best... the are so cute. We have an artificial one up, it last longer, but not nearly as cozy or fragrant... LOL! We're back from our Thanksgiving/USA trip--had wonderful time! I'm slowing getting to visiting and such though, as I've not been feeling too well in recent days--but getting there. Great to be catching up with you and back in blogland. :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))
Lisa Johnson said…
tracy - Glad to hear you had a great trip! I hope you feel better soon. That's the downside of the holidays. Everyone gets sick after!
Anonymous said…
What kind of tree are these? Would love to get one:)
Lisa Johnson said…
anonymous - I'm guessing baby pines maybe. They are adorable aren't they? Thanks for stopping by and happy holidays to you! : )
Anonymous said…
I did some searching and I think a Virginia pine:). Happy holidays to you too.

Popular Posts