Jasper White's Summer Shack: Hingham


In my last post, I mentioned that my mom and I went to lunch in Hingham.


Well here's the lunch! We went to Jasper White's Summer Shack. I'd heard great things about this place for years, but had never eaten there.


It was top notch! The service was wonderful. The food was excellent. I'd go back in a second.


I loved that they served cornbread instead of rolls. It's nice to have something different.


My mom had fried scallops. Of course I had to try some of hers, so I could honestly tell you that I tasted them. It was my duty! So delicious!


I had mahi mahi, which was a pleasure as well. Take a look at the menu here. Dessert looked really good, but we were both full. Maybe next time.

* * *

And just a bit more food news from Hingham. I received an email that Typhoon Asian Bistro just opened their second location at the Hingham Shipyard. Their other location is on Boylston Street in the Back Bay where they've been for over ten years.

It seems like Hingham is the new place to be for restaurants. I wonder what restaurant will be opening there next?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2010. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Sign up for SOLSTICE.

Comments

Popular Posts