Friday The 13th - Again


It's Friday the 13th. Again. Last month we had a Friday the 13th as well. That seems odd. Well, I found this photo on flickr of a black cat via Jsome1. Well, kitten actually. What a beauty in black.

Seeing news articles today, I'm not the only one pondering the issue. For me, I actually tend to have good luck on Friday the 13th, so I'm feeling rather positive about the whole thing. Maybe I'll have double good luck!

One reason is that I started a new website focusing on freelance writing. I wanted a place where I had writing samples assembled all nice and neat and hopefully I can get a few more writing gigs. I just finished up a new one! I'll let you know more later.

In this economy, I'm having to step outside my usual comfort zone and see what I'm really made of. What do I have to lose? I feel like I have everything to gain and can find work that fills my soul. This quote by Rumi is really energizing me. "Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.”

I'm closing in on one thousand of my favorites on flickr, so I thought I'd share another slideshow. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2009. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

T. said…
I think all your sites are great. You go, girl! I'm excited to hear about all your new/upcoming projects this year. :)
Lisa Johnson said…
t - Thanks friend! ; )

Popular Posts