Life: Stranger Than Fiction


Yes, it appears to be real. Someone showed me this picture yesterday, so I Googled it and found this article at Poynter Online. Here's a portion of the article.
"Bill Shapiro writes to Romenesko: I'm the former managing editor LIFE (the newspaper supplement version). After The Speech last night, I couldn't help recall our third cover featuring McCain and.... Take a peek. I think you'll find it very fun and rather prescient.

When we shot this photo for the third cover of LIFE (the newspaper supplement version) back in September of 2004, we never dreamed we'd actually see it play out....or even anything this close."

It makes me wonder what other pictures out there have somehow foretold the future. Do you know of any?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2008. All rights reserved.

This Post's Link

Comments

Popular Posts