The Next Amendment


For over eight years, this has been my blog home. It's not an overstatement to say that this blog has literally changed my life and opened it up in many ways.

I've learned to dream big here and to believe in the possibility. My first post on this blog was on April 29th, but it was about my birthday being September 11th. I really didn't know what to expect back then, but it has been quite a journey.

We've come full circle here. Today is September 11th and this birthday is a big one. A new decade. As I leave one decade and move to another, I'm also leaving this blog home and moving to a new blog home.

This is the last post on this blog. I had always wondered how it would end. Now this is it.

I had been thinking about having my own domain for years and wanted to have a blog professionally designed. Over the summer, it started feeling more like this was time. I've had more freelance writing work and wanted to combine my old writing website with my blog. Now it's done!

I will keep the blog post archives on this blog alive for as long as Blogger is free. Most likely the Recipe Index and Life List will remain as well. Other parts of the blog will be getting pared down over time.


Thank you to everyone who has been part of this blog over the eight years! Hopefully you'll join me as I take the next step over to Anali's Next Amendment.

The url is analisamendmentblog.com. See you at my new blog home!



Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2016. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link

Comments

Popular Posts