Summer So Far


This summer has been such a whirlwind! I finally made it back to Beacon Hill Bistro. Some friends and I had brunch there and it did not disappoint. These vanilla pancakes with caramelized bananas were amazing!


Walking around Beacon Hill, I couldn't help but take some pictures of this pretty door and flowers.


Strolling through the Boston Public Garden, I saw this lovely young lady posing for pictures. I'm thinking that she just turned 15 and celebrating her Quinceañera.


The Swan Boats are always a lovely sight.


As G and I were driving from Boston to Cambridge to see The Hundred-Foot Journey at the Kendall Square Cinema, I snapped this picture on Instagram. Actually, all these pictures were taken on Instagram.


A light green bike.

A stroll on Wollaston Beach. More soon....


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Relyn Lawson said…
What a wonderful summer you are enjoying. I especially want to try the banana pancakes. YUM!
Lisa Johnson said…
Relyn - It's been really fun! Great to see you around here. : )

Popular Posts