Life List #92: Carousels


This summer has been a fun one, but it's going by way too fast!  I have so many partial posts in draft waiting to be written that it's getting ridiculous. There's just no time!

I figured that I could get this post out fairly quickly before heading off to work this morning. I haven't written about my Life List lately.  I'm still working on it though behind the scenes.



A few weeks ago, some friends and I had a nice brunch,  took a walk around Charles Street, then up around Beacon Hill, through the Public Gardens and Boston Common. I took a ton of pictures!

If you look on my Instagram, you'll see a lot of them. I just realized that I didn't blog the brunch yet either.

Well, here's a small step forward. I took pictures of a mini-carousel in a window and a regular sized carousel. Either way, they are just lovely.

Have a great day!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts