Greyston Bakery: Still Providing Hope + Great Brownies!


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

I just saw a Today Show segment about Greyston Bakery. When I visited Greyston Bakery in 2010, I became an immediate fan. The stories of people working there are so inspirational and the brownies are amazing!

Greyston Bakery has even supported my fundraising efforts for All Aboard The Arc!, so I'm pretty much in their corner for whatever they do.

Take a look at the video above to learn more about them. Plus, if you have a sweet tooth and want to help a worthy cause, they are offering 10% off any orders.

Buy some brownies for yourself or as a gift for someone else! You can also donate money to help support their efforts.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts