New Quincy Restaurant: Rozafa Mediterranean Bistro

Has anyone tried Rozafa Mediterranean Bistro in Quincy? I noticed it on Hancock Street recently as I was driving by. I decided to go back a few days ago to check it out.

I walked in, but nobody was there. I waited a bit and left. When I got home, I looked at their website and saw their hours. Their menus looks good.

Apparently I was there after lunch ended and before they opened for dinner. They have a nice patio which would be nice for some casual summer dining.

I'm looking forward to going back during their actual business hours!

*Updated 7/27/2014* I went back to Rozafa for brunch with some friends today. We had a great time and I would definitely return. Wonderful atmosphere. A varied menu. Great service and delicious food. What's not to love? Try this place when you get a chance!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts