Albertine Press ~ West Elm Local Launch Party (Fenway)


Last week, a friend and I attended the West Elm Local Launch Party at their Fenway store.There was a Red Sox doubleheader and traffic was out of this world. I forgot to take home games into consideration whenever I'm near Fenway!

I seem to forget every winter, then I'm shocked each spring like it's the first time. Hopefully I'll remember next time. There was free parking for an hour in a nearby garage, but it was $50.00 to park if you were there for a game. Outrageous!

There were delicious treats to nibble on and we were able to meet some of the local artists whose handmade items are being sold at the Fenway store. I had a chance to chat with Shelley Barandes of Albertine Press.

She was quite friendly and her note cards are just as lovely as she is. I'm always immediately drawn to cute paper products. Especially little notebooks and journals. I bought the Boston set as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. Shhhh! Don't tell her!

It's nice that West Elm is supporting local artists by selling their goods in their stores. It's another way to buy items that are Made in America!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts