Helpful Guides For Healthy Eating: Know Your Greens + Grains


When you're trying to eat healthy, one of the biggest issues might be knowing which foods to choose. Once we know what the best foods are, we still have to identify them when we are at the grocery store or farmers market.

Depending upon the place, foods might not be marked correctly or marked at all. If we can identify these foods on our own, then we may have won half the battle.

While catching up on some magazine reading yesterday, I found two very helpful guides in Bon Appetit. I ripped them out for future reference. Since I was also able to find them online, I thought that I'd share them here with you.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts