Heads Up Boston: Free Thomas' Bagels on Tuesday, February 4th

 

Gotta love these national food holidays! After all the Super Bowl eating yesterday, I'm definitely cutting down today.

Even so, I cannot pass up an opportunity to let you know when there will be free food! Plus, you know that I love bagels!

I just read that this Sunday, February 9th is National Bagel Day. Hey, why not? So Thomas' will be giving away bagels this week in four U.S. cities. New York is today, but there is still some time left. The list of cities, dates and times are below.

Monday, 2/3: New York
Grand Central Terminal, Vanderbilt Hall
7 a.m. – 12 p.m.

Tuesday, 2/4: Boston
Prudential Center, Center Court (indoors)
6 a.m. – 11 a.m.

Thursday, 2/6: Charlotte
SouthPark Mall, Center Court
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Friday, 2/7: Orlando
Waterford Lakes Town Center, The Patio (between Regal Cinema and Bed, Bath & Beyond)
10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

+ + +
Photo: Courtesy of Thomas'


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2014. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Good and plenty said…
I'm glad I'm just reading this. I've been off flour for 5 weeks but this might have tempted me. Thanks for sharing.
Lisa Johnson said…
g+p - You're good! Glad the timing was right!

Popular Posts