Terrariums: A Fresh Flower Alternative


LA in Bloom: How To Make a Terrarium from LAinBloom on Vimeo.

A blog that I've been enjoying recently is L.A. In Bloom. It has several posts with DIY projects. You can learn how to make a marigold chain. Plus there are videos, like the one above that shows how to make a terrarium.

I've always liked terrariums and would love to have one. They are fairly expensive to buy considering what they contain, but look pretty easy to make.

I love fresh flowers, but they do die after about a week. A terrarium would last for several weeks, so it would make a nice housewarming gift or anytime gift for someone who likes plants. Making a terrarium might be a nice crafty project to do with kids and it would be fun to make a gift for yourself too.

Something else to add to my "To-Do" list!

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts