Online Auction For The Philippines

In a recent blog post, I gave seven ways to be a philanthropist. Number seven was to give through a blog fundraiser. Here's your chance!

There was the Bake Sale For Japan and the Bake Sale For Haiti. Now, there is a Online Auction For The Philippines! If you're the highest bidder for the item(s), then you get it.

Plus all money raised from the auction will be donated to the American Red Cross Typhoon Appeal Fund or the World Food Programme. It's the choice of the auction winner where to donate.

For my part, I will bake your choice of either gingerbread or scones. These sweets will be auctioned off to the highest bidder.

I'll customize the scones to your likes as much as possible. If you don’t like chocolate, nuts, etc., I’ll do my best to accommodate your ingredient requests. Scones are one of my favorite things to bake and I have taught classes on how to bake them as well.

My gingerbread is a longtime family favorite for the holidays. I can’t show up for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner without it! I'm sure your family and friends would enjoy the gingerbread too!

If the timing works out, there’s a chance you could have this gingerbread (or the scones) in time for Thanksgiving! The scones might be nice for breakfast the day after Thanksgiving with a nice cup of coffee or tea.

Feel free to bid extra for express shipping and I will make sure that it gets to you in time. Please note that any extra amounts bid still all go to the charity that you choose. I will pay for the express shipping myself.

The auction is LIVE now and ready for your bids! Bids can be made for 24 hours, through 9pm EST November 22nd.


Even if you don't bid for my items, there are plenty of items to choose from: baked goods, books, gift certificates and more. Thank you in advance for your bids! But I do hope that you will bid for mine. : )

*Updated 12/22/2013*




Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

The Duo Dishes said…
There are a lot of bloggers forming fundraising efforts like this, which is awesome. Here's hoping each of you receives high bids!
Lisa Johnson said…
the duo dishes - Let's hope so and thanks for the help on Twitter! : )

Popular Posts