Cross Cultural Collaborate Fundraiser ~ October 25, 2013

Cross Cultural Collaborative is one of my favorite organizations and I do what I can to support it.

Their 2nd Annual Fundraiser is coming up soon, so I wanted to help get the word out. All proceeds go toward the educational needs of the Aba House kids in Ghana.

The event takes place on Friday, October 25, 2013, 5pm - 9pm at the Cambridge YMCA, 820 Mass. Ave. Tickets are $15.00. The fundraising goal is $5,000.00 and they still have a ways to go.

The event will include performances by Benkadi African drummers and dancers, vendor booths, refreshments, raffle prizes, and a silent auction. Those who purchase tickets online in advance will automatically be entered to win a door prize of a handwoven basket made in Ghana and filled with goodies.

If you can't attend but would like to support the kids, buy a ticket and it will be given to a local student.

Sounds great to me! Hopefully some of you can attend and maybe help support the organization.


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts