Summer City Scenes: Christian Science Plaza ~ Boston


Leaving work yesterday, instead of going straight to the T, I decided to walk around a bit and enjoy the sun. It had been cloudy all day, but cleared up late in the afternoon.

I've never worked in this area before and noticed that the Christian Science building was closer than I realized. It's such a pretty area and the fountain seemed to be drawing me in.  I went over and sat for a while.

The kids were playing in the water and I took a few pictures with my phone. As September approaches, I'm grabbing these fleeting summer moments while I still can....


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? If so, please consider starting here and help support this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts