S'more Eclairs



Don't these S'more Eclairs look tempting? The humble s'more has certainly evolved.

This video is from a new-to-me blog Liz & Jewels. It's a pretty cool space and I'm enjoying checking in every once in a while.

S'mores have always signaled summer fun to me. This long Memorial Day weekend honors our fallen soldiers and usually heralds the unofficial start to summer. I hope it's summery where you are. Because here in Massachusetts. Well, not so much.

I made a hearty vegetable soup last night and it's strangely appropriate for the weather we are having. Oh well. There's always June.

Have a great weekend!

*Updated 5/27/2013* Cute infographic on the art and science of s'mores.

Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2013. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.
Join me on Facebook.
Shopping on Amazon today? Please consider starting here and help this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts