Week of April 21 - 27, 2014

=======================================================

Find Massachusetts Farmers Markets and food trucks everywhere too!

Questions about this blog? Check out the FAQ.

=======================================================

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Brown paper packages tied up in strings. These are a few of my favorite things!

Wishing you and yours the merriest of merry, love, peace, and joy!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
Take a look at my Amazon Store for specially curated items.


Share/Bookmark Print this post

2 comments:

campbele said...

I love it!! I hope I reclaim holiday spirit next year and make the attempt to tend to these fun little details!

Happy New Year!

Lisa Johnson said...

campbele - Thank you! It was fun to do. Happy New Year to you too! : )

 
Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2014. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission. Please read About + Contact for more details.