Week of July 28 - August 3, 2014

===============================================================
Looking for free yoga classes in Boston? See the Summer 2014 listing here!

Massachusetts Farmers Markets and food trucks are everywhere. Plus, look at this handy guide to the Boston Public Market!

Questions about this blog? Check out the FAQ.

Blog Housekeeping: Recently I've noticed broken links on some posts, so I'm doing my best to fix them, but it's a painfully slow process. In case some of you have clicked on a link in a post to join me on Facebook, it may not have worked. You can join me and "Like" the page by clicking here.
===============================================================

Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Gaggle of Geese + Pondering on Primroses


For these last few days of 2012, I have some time to relax, linger, and just enjoy what remains of the year.

I returned some DVDs to the library today and picked up some new ones. On the way to the library I pass this field. It often has a gaggle of geese on it, but I usually don't get a chance to stop and take a picture.

Today I pulled over and tried to stay quiet and not scare them away. I used my camera phone and PicMonkey to play with the image a bit. I used the photo editor on the picture below too.


Stop + Shop has primroses on sale. Three for five dollars. Not bad at all! So I treated myself to some. I've never had a primrose before and hopefully I can keep them alive and blooming.

I couldn't resist the bright warm colors. As you can see from the picture above, it's pretty cloudy and the Boston area is bracing for a snow storm. Looks like the French Toast Alert System is up and running!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~


Share/Bookmark Print this post

4 comments:

Esme said...

I hope you enjoy the last few days of the year. I know that I have been very lax on visiting-sorry I was in trial for three months. I am just home from Canada and so happy to be home-I just want to stay home with the pets and read and lounge. Happy New Year.

Lisa Johnson said...

esme - No need to apologize! I hope the trial went well. You deserve some time off to just relax. All the best to you in 2013! Hopefully we can catch up a bit more in the year to come. : )

bellini said...

I hope that 2013 is rich in experiences, filled with love and happiness and of course great food Lisa. Have a safe and happy New Year. Smile often it is contagious.

Lisa Johnson said...

bellini - Thank you Val for these wonderful wishes! I hope 2013 brings you the best of the best! : )

 
Disclaimer: Nothing stated on Anali's First Amendment should be construed as legal advice. No attorney client relationships have been formed on this blog. © 2006-2014. Anali's First Amendment/Lisa C. Johnson. All rights reserved. Do not use writing or photographs without permission. Please read About + Contact for more details.