A Gaggle of Geese + Pondering on Primroses


For these last few days of 2012, I have some time to relax, linger, and just enjoy what remains of the year.

I returned some DVDs to the library today and picked up some new ones. On the way to the library I pass this field. It often has a gaggle of geese on it, but I usually don't get a chance to stop and take a picture.

Today I pulled over and tried to stay quiet and not scare them away. I used my camera phone and PicMonkey to play with the image a bit. I used the photo editor on the picture below too.


Stop + Shop has primroses on sale. Three for five dollars. Not bad at all! So I treated myself to some. I've never had a primrose before and hopefully I can keep them alive and blooming.

I couldn't resist the bright warm colors. As you can see from the picture above, it's pretty cloudy and the Boston area is bracing for a snow storm. Looks like the French Toast Alert System is up and running!


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2012. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter. Join me on Facebook.
~ Amazon Store ~

Comments

Esme said…
I hope you enjoy the last few days of the year. I know that I have been very lax on visiting-sorry I was in trial for three months. I am just home from Canada and so happy to be home-I just want to stay home with the pets and read and lounge. Happy New Year.
Lisa Johnson said…
esme - No need to apologize! I hope the trial went well. You deserve some time off to just relax. All the best to you in 2013! Hopefully we can catch up a bit more in the year to come. : )
I hope that 2013 is rich in experiences, filled with love and happiness and of course great food Lisa. Have a safe and happy New Year. Smile often it is contagious.
Lisa Johnson said…
bellini - Thank you Val for these wonderful wishes! I hope 2013 brings you the best of the best! : )

Popular Posts