Savory Scones


Recently I've been experimenting with my scone recipes. Coming up with some new ideas for another baking class. Instead of my usual sweet scones, I'm trying savory.

These scones have cheese and mushrooms in them. The taste is good. They're nice with soups or salad. But the flavor isn't quite right. There's still some work to do.

Well, this post was a nice distraction from my taxes, but they won't finish themselves. Wish there were an app for that! So I guess it's time to get to work.

Are your taxes done?


Anali's First Amendment © 2006-2011. All rights reserved.
This Post’s Link
Subscribe to blog posts. Follow me on Twitter.

Comments

Tracy said…
Oh, yum...love me some scones!I've not done much baking in a while though, on purpose... trying to not make and/or buy too many sugary treats to save the waistline. ;o) LOL... Here in Norway we have until the end of April to complete taxes. I have a feeling we'll be getting them done this Easter weekend! ;o) Happy Week, Lisa ((HUGS))
Lisa Johnson said…
tracy - I just finished my taxes! What a relief. I've been trying to cut down on the baking as well. It's tough! Good luck on getting your taxes done too! Enjoy your week! ; )

Popular Posts